J. "Drew" Kang, DC
- Trained at the VA (Veterans' Administration) - Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center
- Current Duarte High School Varsity Football team physician
- Current Monrovia High School Varsity Football team physician (part time/substitute)
- USA Beach Volleyball Team attending physician
- Internship at USC (University of Southern California) Engemann Center
- Internship with the USA Fencing Sports Medicine
- Participates on annual medical mission trips to South America ( Mexico + Bolivia)
- Former physical therapy aide at Arcadia Physical Therapy and Bell Physical Therapy under Physiotherapy Associates.
- Former David Baltimore Lab research assistant (neuroscience) at Caltech
- Enjoys classical music concerts, playing the piano, and anything basketball
Steven W. Fleek, DC - CLICK HERE FOR HIS WEBSITE
- Third generation chiropractor
- Former collegiate wrestler at the Northern Kentucky University (Division 1)
- He understands what high performing athlete needs and manages accordingly.
- Doctorate of chiropractic from Southern California University of Health Sciences
- certified in Functional Movement Screenings.
- Specializes in diversified technique, SOT and Gonstead technique.
- Active member of the American Chiropractic Association
We believe in the integrative approach to chiropractic where we emphasize improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness first with chiropractic care. Also, chiropractic can co-manage with other health care professionals such as surgeons, medical doctors and other facilities. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of wellness centers. People are recognizing the benefit of chiropractic services adjunct to traditional Western medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. Please take the time to meet the doctors, team, and our wellness network dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives.
Latest Clinic News:
Most of Insurances Accepted.
All new patient evaluation is now $99 (Normally $120)
If you require a signed physical exam
Other regular patient visit will be $ 65.00 per visit.
Please ask for Veteran's, senior citizens and Student's rates.